Friday, July 10, 2009

It was WILD!!

We went out to the San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park a couple of weeks ago just for a couple of hours, it was lots of fun. The park is huge, it's pretty spread out so we didn't get to see too much in our short visit, but I think we'll try to go back before we go home. Peter loved this play area they had, he could have stayed for hours!
The gorillas were really cool to see without any glass between us and them, just a mote!
Pete loves the Flamingos! He could also spend all day just watching them.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good job posting! I love all these pictures!

Ann-Marie said...

Love your updated posts! So, really, how hard is it to travel with TWO? If it's hard, don't tell me. :)

April said...

I guess I won't tell you...just kidding. It's not that bad, it's more just the beginning and being in the baby stage again, I enjoy it, but it's a lot of work and CONSTANT!! ;) But that smile they give you when you start talking to them because they know your voice makes it all worth it! Along with tons of other reasons you already know. Are you finding out what you're having? Soon?