Saturday, July 4, 2009

I know, I know...

Here are some pictures from the hospital. I know that she's 3 months already and I will post new pics of our cute little girl soon and some of Pete, he's 2 now! Oh, how fast life goes with little ones. Enjoy some of these pictures, Elyse was just a few minutes, hours and days old.
Still in a little bit of a shock that we had a girl! Oh this is going to be a whole new adventure!You can see that Pete wasn't too sure about his sister, or maybe he just wasn't excited about taking a picture with her. He really does love her, he gives her kisses and makes her smile. I can already see that they are going to have a sweet relationship.
Here is the first picture of our little family of four. We are enjoying our little ones, life is busy but they make us smile and we are so thankful for each of them. I promise to post more pics soon!

No comments: