Friday, September 12, 2008

The Wedding Flowers!!

Well here they are, the much anticipated photos from the big wedding last weekend. Not sure if this will ever become a career, but so far it's a fun hobby. For those of you that don't know I did the flowers for Emily Lilley & Cody Mooney's wedding that was here at Hume on the 6th. It was a beautiful wedding with so many fun personal touches, they put in a lot of hard work and it paid off! Hope you enjoy the photos!

This was the jar that went down the aisle, it was a large mason jar with jute attached that hung on fence posts that Jeff built...pretty cool!

Above are the girls bouquets, they were just baby's breath it looked so pretty against the bright terra-cotta/melon color of their dresses. I don't have another picture of the bouquets, but I'm going to try to get one from the photographer. Below is the fridge where I kept everything, it was amazing how packed it got with flowers! So many flowers!!


Here are the centerpieces...I really liked how they came out!

Here is one of the tables, Eugenie made all of the napkins...they were really pretty! I think it came together, the burlap, the flowers, the candles, the jars which had a sticker with their monogram...it all looked so good!

This was a pair of ceramic boots that was in the center of the food buffet, it came out nice...and all out of leftoever flowers! Amazing!

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

All I can say is, wow! And, I know that Sara warned you, but I WILL be booking you for a MOMS workshop. =)

JohnnaB said...

Everything looked amazing! Great job!!!

Rebekah said...

What a wonderful friend you are to do all of that for them! Well done!