Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall

Well, it's official today is the first day of fall! I really love this season, the weather changes, I want to make soup for dinner, things are a bit quieter around here and of course I love the decorations that come and can stay around until Thanksgiving. Here are some pictures of my decorations that I put up week before last and am enjoying! I also had to celebrate with some pumpkin bread today (of course I had to add some chocolate chips to help my chocolate craving) something really fallish just had to be made!



These are my 'country fair' silent auction purchase, I always like to bid on something each year at Hume Lake's Country Fair and these were calling me. Growing up mom always had some kind of cool (I don't know that I thought they were cool then) Pilgrim thing, so I thought I would carry on the tradition. They are pretty cool (I think) they're made out of wood if you look closely at the bottom of then you can see the wood grains. I also like that they're larger than life.
What do you like about fall?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

April, you are so cute...you little Martha Stewart. I cant believe you have decorations that come down for the different seasons. My favorite thing about fall is pumpkin: pumpkin lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie...mmmm.

Sara said...

Fall is my favorite too. Your decortations look amazing- even better in person. These pictures are great...I love your new camera.