Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2 more days!!

It's hard to believe that in just 2 days from now we get to meet the newest member of our family. Wow, it does feel like it's been 9 months, but at the same time it has gone really fast too! We are really looking forward to see who this little person is, not only boy or girl, but looks, personality all the fun things you get to discover about a new baby.
I'm schedule for a 12:30pm c-section on Friday, March 27th. So we'd love your prayers as this new life makes his or her debut in the world!
We'll keep you posted...

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Hooray! I can't wait to read all about it. Praying for you all!

Rebekah said...

I will pray for you!

Richelle said...

Ahhhh...tomorrow! I am soo excited! I will be at school but I will find a way to find you, maybe sunday after you have had a couple days? :)Love you!