Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our little Monkey...a little late

Here are our pictures from Halloween...I know it was about a month ago! Sorry for the delay!

All the kiddos of Hume, notice the cute Monkey in the front!
He wasn't so sure about his costume, and really not sure about his hat.
Here are two of Peter's girlfriends, Hannah & Ellie. And below three of his friends Isaac the Cow, Tanner the Giraffe and Jaron the Duck. Isaac was really into Tanner!!


Here is Pete at the end of the night, he figured out trick-or-treating pretty well for his first time!


This is the Banana that I made for Peter to carry and put all of his candy in, it came out pretty good if I do say so myself. This is something that is a little out of the box for me, I'm not the most crafty person! But it did look pretty cute with his Monkey costume! All in all we had a fun night!

4 comments:

JohnnaB said...

So cute!! I'm so impressed with the banana!!!!

Ann-Marie said...

That banana is awesome.

Sara said...

The banana rocks! He is getting so big- and more adorable all the time!

Richelle said...

Way beyond adorable...I can't believe how stinkin cute you are..of course I am partial to the little man, peter just rocks! Well, parents are cool too but you know... :)