Friday, July 11, 2008

Early Birthday

About two weeks ago Cliff surprised me an early birthday present. I wasn't expecting anything for another month or so, but I did get something really great!! A new camera! I had given a couple hints that this is what I really wanted for the big 30! And my amazing husband came through with this great gift. Here's a look at it that I took with the old camera (of course) we've been having fun taking pictures and trying out different features!

The reason he couldn't wait until my birthday is because our other camera was dropped or something and the screen doesn't work anymore. H knew we would want to take pictures during our time down here (especially with Peter's birthday & our trip to Chicago). What a great surprise it was! Thanks babe, I love you!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow, how nice! You might have to start a side business with such a great camera =)

Cliff Carey said...

You are amazing babe! I love you so much.

Ann-Marie said...

Hey! Happy birthday, friend! I hope that you had an amazing day with family and friends.