Thursday, June 5, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I know it's a dirty word for some, but I do have quite a bit of my mother in me! I've had the bug for quite a while now and finally we got to it this last weekend. Since it was our last weekend here for awhile we decided to actually be productive! I cleaned all the blinds in the house and everything that is on top of my kitchen cabinets. Wow!!! It is amazing how shiny and nice everything looks now. We put some new lights up in the kitchen a couple of months ago and they really spotlighted the dust, grease and grime! So here are a few pictures to show off how great it looks! Cliff also deep cleaned both the cars inside and out, they look great! It does feel good at the end of the weekend to feel like you accomplished something. Hopefully that will inspire some of you and not make you feel guilty!

No comments: