Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Staff Retreat

Once again I'm catching up on my blogging...trying to complete my March posts before May ends! Sometimes I feel like I do this in all aspects of my life! Back in the middle of March we went to Pismo for staff retreat with all of the full-time staff of Hume. It is always a good time, this year with a little one we weren't sure what to expect. Mom and dad came along and had the room right next to us, it was so nice because we could put Peter down to bed/nap and they could be right there next to him and we didn't have to worry about him being quiet and still during the meetings and he could get his naps and sleep too! What a blessing to have them there! Thank you, thank you and thank you! This was our last morning we went to Avila and had breakfast at Lenny's shop. It was very yummy!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wish we could have been with you at Staff Retreat.

I love your website family picture.

Rebekah said...

Cute picture! I just wanted to say again what a great job you and Johnna did for the brunch today! The food was incredible! I was full all day =) Thank you for making it a wonderful morning for all of us =)