Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snowy Days


It's February and around here that usually means snow! Well, the last couple of days have been a little cloudy, dreary and snowy. After having the miserable flu for the last several days I've been ready to get out and about, but it looks like it will be a few more days as the storms keep coming. It is beautiful I will admit, today I took the video camera outside and filmed some of the most perfect snowflakes that I've seen in a while. If I could figure out how to upload video I'd probably post it for you...but since I don't you'll just have to imagine.
Okay, the funny thing about this picture, it's actually from Germany from 2 years ago! I needed a snow picture and that's all I could find...I know just go outside and take a picture April! I will tomorrow.

No comments: